Tuesday 14 November 2017

City Crafter Challenge Blog - For the Boys

This week, at City Crafter , Amy wants us to make a card for the boys/men in our lives.

By the power of masking, I created a scene using stamps ( fence, boys and treehouse) from Molly Bloom. I coloured it using Promarkers ...then messed up the background! After all that masking and colouring, I wasn't ready to ditch it, so I cut around the scene and stuck it onto patterned paper. Save!

We look forward to seeing your projects for this challenge and I hope you'll go over to the blog and see what the rest of the DT have made.

I'd like to enter:
Addicted to Stamps - use more than one stamp

3 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Great save and super scene making x

Lucille K said...

Marina, I love that you saved the scene, your card turned out perfect :)

coldwaters2 said...

What a fantastic scene you have created I love the stamps you have used it is such a creative card thank you for joining our challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS I hope that you will join us next time
hugs
lorraine x